The new Hendrix is an all new 27.5+ bike from Devinci. A few manufactures have showed their cards in the Plus Sizing model range and this is a new full suspension contender in that space. The 27.5+ bikes differ from 27.5″ wheels in that the tires and rims used are much wider in addition to using the boost spacing (boost148 rear and boot 110 front).
Available in November 2015
HENDRIX | VOODOO CHILD
The Hendrix experience is all about taking the unorthodox and owning it. It excels in mixed-bag elements and storms varied, unforgiving terrain with the multitasking muscle of Devinci’s Optimum GO4 Aluminum frame paired with proven Split-Pivot suspension. Intuitive frame architecture clears mud quickly—thanks to XL openings below the shock’s lower attachment. Surefooted 27.5 wheels enhance traction on slippery surfaces and deliver appreciated stability. And Boost 148 axle spacing in rear, 110 in front, bolsters stiffness for superior handling meets massive pedal power. Charge hard with bikes equipped for one itching desire, to go anywhere and everywhere the others won’t.
- TAPERED HEAD TUBE
- LOW STAND-OVER HEIGHT – Delivering prime stand-over fit, and a super-low center of gravity for enhanced handling.
- ULTRA-SHORT CHAINSTAYS -Pin-it acceleration, combined with superior driver’s seat handling.
- SPLIT PIVOT -Suspension system. Separates acceleration forces from braking forces for synchronized feel.
- AXIS & FRG ADJUSTABLE -Perfect balance, minimum unsprung mass, and prime hi/lo geometry adjustment for perfect settings.
- BOOST 148 STANDARD -Stiffer rear wheel.
- INTERNAL CABLE ROUTING FOR REVERD STEALTH -Internal cable routing for a cleaner look.
- ASYMMETRICAL CONSTRUCTION -Milking the most performance out of every frame angle, improved torsional stiffness.
- 27.5+ DEDICATED -3.25” maximum tire clearance with 33 mm rims of inner width.
- CUSTOM TUNED REAR SHOCK
- ENDURO BEARINGS
- 1X DRIVETRAIN SPECIFIC
Weight: 8.01lbs (Medium frame with shock & axle)
30.15 LBS or 13.68 KG (Hendrix RS complete)
- Complete bike (RS): $2999
- Frameset: $1599
- Complete bike (RS): 3399$
- Frameset: 1799$
- Complete bike (RS): 3399€
- Frameset: 1799€
See more at your local Devinci dealer or at www.devinci.com