If you’re worried about your bike being solen ABUS has a lock you might be intersted in called The Brooklyn Chain A.P. Check it out inside.
In urban areas, bicycle theft is rampant. Bike thieves thrive on opportunity, and the most effective way to fight them is through prevention. ABUS, a 92 year old German lock manufacturer presents the theft-proof Brooklyn Chain. With a security rating of 12/15, ABUS makes it close to impossible to cut through the chain. Designed specifically for the city, the Brooklyn Chain offers higher security at a lighter weight. Hoping this can go up for immediate editorial placement as well as consideration for review. This lock is super burly, but sits nicely on the hips. Worth checking out for sure!
- Open 10mm/120 cm hardend steel loop chain
- Fabric sleeve prevents damage to frame and paint job
- 80/TI50 TITALIUM™ Padlock features a solid lock body made from TITALIUM&trade aluminum alloy offering higher security at a super light weight
- Hardend steel shackle with NANO PROTECT™ coating
- High precision 6 pin key cylinder
- Two keys supplied with lock
MSRP is $99
Learn more about the ABUS lock here.
Open 10mm/120 cm hardened steel loop chain
Fabric sleeve prevents damage to frame and paint job
80/TI50 TITALIUM™ Padlock features a solid lock body made from TITALIUM&trade aluminum alloy offering higher security at a super light weight
Hardened steel shackle with NANO PROTECT™ coating
High precision 6 pin key cylinder
Two keys supplied with lock
About ABUS: Made in Germany – A promise to be kept!
“Security needs quality” was the maxim under which August Bremicker started the lock business in 1924 in Wetter an der Ruhr in Germany. More than 85 years later ABUS is still determined by that credo.