Big platform, bigger attitude. And yes, it comes in purple.
With a fresh design and larger platform, the Aeffect R pedal follows the evolution of modern trail bikes and all-mountain rigs, providing you a more sure-footed, durable pedal to match your single-track endeavors.
• Category leading wide alloy pedal body offers maximum stability
• Platform: 110mm x 115mm | Body: 15.5mm thick
• Chromoly steel axle rolls smooth on a durable bearing and bushing system
• 10 top-loading traction pins per side that are customizable and replaceable to keep you grippin’ and rippin’
• Internals are fully serviceable and replaceable
• Compatible with all standard cranks and crank-boots
• Available in 6 anodized colours – Black, Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Purple
• Covered by our Lifetime Warranty
• Weight: 440 grams
• MSRP: $129.99 USD, $169.99 CAD, €129
Bigger Is Better
Aeffect R goes big, with a larger platform and 10 top-loading traction pins for stability on the trail.
Durability, Outside and In
A lightweight and durable 6000 series forged aluminum body, a cro-mo axle, all running on our tried and true bearing and bushing set-up means they’ll never let you down.
Why Yes, They Do Come In Purple
In 6 dazzling anodized colours, you can play match-matchy with your other Race Face components and decal kits.
Big Platform, Bigger Attitude
With a fresh design and larger platform, the Aeffect R pedal follows the evolution of modern trail bikes and down-country rigs, providing you a more sure-footed, durable pedal to match your single-track endeavors.