Words/Photos : Commencal PR
New META AM 29: Much more than just a facelift!
The switch to a 29-inch wheeled META from 2019 onwards has enabled a significant improvement in performance.
For 2021, we’re taking advantage of the experience and knowledge of our EWS riders and numerous tests, to make it even more effective against the clock!
META AM 29 OHLINS
Meta AM 29 Signature
- The new META AM 29 is longer: 495mm reach (size large) vs 460mm on the old META AM 29
- The seat angle is straighter: 78,5° vs 76,5°
- Direction angle more lying down: 63,6° vs 65.5°
- Short fork offset
- More vitality
- Less leg fatigue
- 160mm rear
- 170mm on the front
- Better cable routing
- Easier bottle cage installation
- Easy assembly and disassembly of the contact system
- Stiffer and more reliable double-row Enduro Bearings
- More of a compact rear triangle for less interference with rider’s heels and calves
- Lower seat tube:
- Makes it possible to mount a telescopic seat post with large travel (34.9mm diameter)
- Maximum insertion length
If you missed the launch of the 2021 Commencal Meta TR, be sure to check that one out as well.
See more at www.commencal.com