Commencal has a new Meta TR for 2021. Featuring 140mm of rear-wheel travel, revised geometry, and more. Check inside for details from Commencal.
The new META TR 29 is longer: 490mm reach (size large) vs 475mm on the old META TR 29.
The seat angle is straighter: 78.6° vs 76.5°.
Direction angle more lying down: 64.5° vs 66.5°.
Short fork offset.
Suspension travel is 140mm rear and 150 or 160mm on the front.
- Better cable routing.
- Easier bottle cage installation.
- Easy assembly and disassembly of the contact system.
- Stiffer and more reliable double-row Enduro Bearings.
- More of a compact rear triangle for less interference with riders’ heels and calves.
- Lower seat tube: Makes it possible to mount a telescopic seat post with large travel (34.9mm diameter)
- Maximum insertion length.
Meta TR Race
Meta TR Signature
Meta TR Origin
Meta TR Ride
Meta TR Essential
Learn more at www.commencal.com