e*thirteen has a new gas charged dropper seat post called the Vario that has a lot of features. Available in two sizes, 120-150 and 150-180. Each size features a tool-free range of height adjustably up to 30mm in 5mm increments.
The e*thirteen Vario™ Infinite Dropper Post is the newest addition to our component line. It uses a proven, gas-charged spring allowing infinitely-adjustable travel, and requires 20% less compression force than the competition. Our unique upper bushing allows travel adjustments in 5mm increments to a 30mm maximum. Travel adjust is tool-free, no need to even remove the post from the bike. Use the code CORONASHELTER to save 15% for a limited time
– 30mm of easily adjustable travel
– Infinite travel gas spring
– Dual matte/polished finishing
– 3D forged stanchion with integrated head
– M6 T25 head hardware eliminates creaking – 28° seat angle adjustment
– Extra 12mm of fore/aft saddle adjustment for slack bikes –
– 597g 30.9 x 150-180 | 618g 31.6 x 150-180
– 571g 31.6 x 120-150 | 550g 30.9 x 120-150
– Light action lever with adjustable angle
– Three clamp mounting positions.
– Grip tape paddle
– High-strength custom barrel adjuster
– Single tool mounting and adjustment
– Perfectly integrates with all common brake levers
Adjusting the seatpost without any tools can be done by following these steps.