FOX has released details on their redesigned 2021 Transfer seatpost.
Take your riding to the next level with precision of position. Featuring our patent-pending clamp design, the all-new Transfer boasts significant reductions in length and weight for 2021, along with a decreased insertion depth, enabling the post to do a lot more with a lot less. Featuring 100,125,150, and 175mm drop options, bulletproof internals and a new lightweight under-bar 1X lever—the all-new Transfer post is ready to rise to any challenge.
• NEW lightweight under-bar 1x lever design – or existing 2x lever
• Updated design
• Patent-pending clamp design dramatically reduces stack height
• Proven Transfer internals with even easier serviceability than 2020 model
• Internal routing only
• 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters – 100, 125, 150, and 175mm drop options
• Reduced overall length and insertion depth:
– 175mm, 30.6mm shorter than 2020 Transfer, 8.6mm insertion depth reduction – 150mm, 38.7mm shorter, 15.5mm reduction
– 125mm, 43.5mm shorter, 20.3mm reduction
– 100mm, 48.4mm shorter, 25.2mm reduction
• 25g lighter than 2020 Transfer
• 1x lever is Matchmaker and I-SPEC EV compatible
• Available in Kashima and Black Anodized
• MSRP USD $299 – $349 / CDN $389 – $459 / EUR €339 – €429
• Levers sold separately for USD $65 / CDN $89 / EUR €69
If you missed the other 2021 FOX releases be sure to check out the new 40, 38, 36, DHX2, and more.