Troy Lee Designs released their spring / summer riding collection. Highlights include the new A2 as well as new D3 colors and riding apparel. Details inside from Troy Lee Designs.
Browse the collection as well at www.troyleedesigns.com/bike
Our 2 best selling categories of Skyline for trail riding and Sprint for gravity are back with more styles and feature enhancements. We have added an all new womens category in Ruckus, we added on to our protection lineup and have made improvements to every category in the line. All of this combined with our best in class helmet line up-including the newly announced A2 helmet will have riders of all types able to find the ideal kit for their ride.
ACE PREMIUM LIGHTWEIGHT FITTED TRAIL GEAR
The lightest MTB baggy shorts ever available! An athletic/slimmer fit collection for racing or riding a variety of bikes, with the 119 gram short and lightweight breathable mesh full zip jersey, it’s the ideal kit when you are planning on being in the saddle all day and want the lightest kit on the market. The 2.0 Ace short is a more relaxed fit than past year’s athletic/slim fit that it was known for, also a total rebuild of the architecture of the short for a heavier duty
build while innovative materials keep this short the lightest short in its class.
- Performance 100% polyester fabric
- Full length YKK front zipper
- Relaxed bottom opening compatible with ace short and ace bib short
- Three pocket rear with center zipper stash pocket
- Half circle media port easy to route headphones
- Stretch reflective trims at back pocket
ACE 2.0 Shorts (ALL NEW FOR 2017):
- Now with 12.5” Inseam
- Light duty trail short designed to meet the demands of modern trail riding.
- True fit waistband with silicone interior keep the short positioned properly while maneuvering intense terrain.
- Four-way stretch fabric moves with your body, and minimizes restriction,
chaffing, and pressure points
- Silicone mesh design panels for ventilation and strength
- Equipped with lightweight and breathable mesh “Air” bib short liner.
- Chamois pad features perforated foam, and moisture wicking top fabric, which work together to keep you dry-or available as a shell only option as well.
- WEIGHT: 119 grams
- Lightweight top hand mesh for superior ventilation
- Touch screen compatible
- Silicone screen print on braking fingers
- Low profile moisture wipe thumb
- Seamless top hand cuff
RUCKUS PREMIUM ALL MOUNTAIN GEAR
Born and bred in rugged ride zones like the Rockies and the Alpes. Ruckus is made to work hard and play hard. The Ruckus short is desired by our customers and the media, often heralded as the ‘best fitting MTB short’ with a commanding list of features. The ¾ sleeve jersey is a standard of the Ruckus line and made for staying cool without sacrificing the coverage from hauling butt through the trees and hitting trail shrapnel. For 2017, this popular seller sees an increased length to the inner thigh zipper vent. We also made subtle changes to the inner finish of the short and improved construction so the durable short is made for even more
• 100% polyester moisture wicking fabric, with a premium feel
• Double back zipper pockets, with flip lock pulls, on back for storage on longer
• Troy Lee Designs internal neck gasket for sweat and irritation control
• Vented mesh panels strategically placed on the sides of the jersey to aid in
• 3/4 Sleeve jersey born from Enduro racing
• Our longest jersey in the line with ample room to cover the rear of your shorts
while maneuvering on aggressive terrain
• Hidden optical wipe on a convenient location on lower inside of jersey
• Flat lock stitching throughout jersey for stronger construction and more comfort
• New durable four-way stretch fabric for 2017! Rip stop texture exterior, and
soft hand interior provide peak performance and comfort.
• All mountain, all day, versatile MTB short with an inseam length of 13.5”
• Three zipper pockets and one open hand pocket for quick access. Field tested,
and strategically placed right thigh pocket designed for your cell phone, and to
• 9” thigh zipper-vents allow air in to keep you cool and dry
• Equip with ALL NEW breathable mesh AIR short liner. Chamois pad features
perforated foam, and moisture wicking top fabric
• WEIGHT (+/- 5g): 361 grams
The ladies have spoken! We have been developing a women’s ruckus line over the past
seasons and we are excited to finally get it to you! Specific fit for a women’s ride experience.
Born and bred in rugged ride zones like the Rockies all the way to the Alpes. The ¾ sleeve
jersey is a standard of the Ruckus line and made for staying cool without sacrificing the
protection from hauling butt through the trees and hitting shrapnel. The ladies get a more
robust fabric than the men, with a DWR treated premium 4-way stretch fabric.
Women’s Ruckus Jersey (ALL NEW FOR 2017):
• Raglan 3/4 sleeve women’s all mountain jersey
• 100% Polyester moisture wicking fabric
• This is our longest MTB jersey and has a ¾ length sleeve
• Quick dry treated fabric
• Tapered at the waist for a more flattering look
• Double back pocket design creates lots of room for accessories
Women’s Ruckus Short (ALL NEW FOR 2017):
• Intermediate weight, durable trail short
• Premium water resistant fabric also sheds mud and provides great abrasion resistance
• Seams engineered to land on your body at optimal location to eliminate
discomfort and pressure points
• Interior waist adjusters streamline the exterior waistband.
• Left hip zipper pocket, and right thigh zipper pocket both dawn custom Troy Lee
Designs zipper pullers.
• WEIGHT (+/- 5g): 263 grams
SKYLINE PERFORMANCE TRAIL GEAR
To put it simply, the Skyline is our #1 seller worldwide. Known for its quality, value, fit and always easy to wear. The Skyline is known the world over as the perfect trail kit for all.
From a quick after work MTB ride, to a longer weekend epic, Skyline is the kit.
Skyline Windbreaker (ALL NEW FOR 2017):
- Extremely lightweight & packable trail windbreaker
- Fabric developed to resist wind piercing cold, yet allow your body heat to escape
- Full length front zipper makes for easy removal
- Front snap behind zipper allows ventilation while preventing the jacket from flapping opened uncontrolled.
- Reflective logo and trim hits increase your visibility
- Casual fit MTB jersey
- Soft hand 100% Polyester moisture wicking fabric
- Side stash pocket for small accessories
- Mesh fabric back panel for breathability
Skyline Short (ALL NEW FOR 2017):
- A revision to mountain bike classic, improved fit, constructions and added Zipper Pockets!
- Comes with new AIR mesh pad liner short OR Available as a shell only
- The classic trail short features a 12.5” inseam
- Premium waist adjusters for a secure fit adjustment
- Durable yet lightweight 4-way stretch fabric (94% Polyester/6% Elastane)
- 2 zipper pockets with YKK zippers that tuck into a tidy zipper garage
- WEIGHT: 238 grams
SPRINT PREMIUM GRAVITY & BMX GEAR
No other race kit has won as many World Cup Downhill’s and Olympic BMX Medals and Freeride competitions. The premiere race pant for MTB and BMX. The Sprint kit is fully dedicated to racing, built from the ground up for the needs of the racer, lightweight, breathable and made to last.
Sprint AIR Jersey (ALL NEW FOR 2017)::
- Innovative, highly breathable MTB jersey for hot weather conditions
- Four-way stretch collar, and cuffs
- Race inspired fit
- Drop tail rear
RAID ELBOW (ALL NEW FOR 2017!)
- Our most protective D3O elbow guard
- 4mm D3O® padding insert
- Increased performance advantage over 10mm HDPE foam
- Breathable mesh inner arm panel
- Full-length sleeve to prevent slippage
- Durable abrasion-resistant outer fabric
- Reflective print logos for increased visibility
- Silicone gripper band
- D30® CE certified knee pad
- PU (Polyurethane) “Fit-Lock” calf band to prevent slippage
- Neoprene construction for all-day comfort
- Breathable mesh back panel
- Durable abrasion-resistant cover
- Abrasion resistant side padding for protection against bike frame and trail
- Silicone gripper band
ASTONISHINGLY LIGHTWEIGHT, INCREDIBLY STRONG
The D2 is the classic of the full-face bicycle helmet market. With its legendary TLD style, this helmet has been the choice of more championship-winning riders than any other.
Astonishingly light in weight and incredibly strong, the D2 is the perfect helmet for BMX, mountain biking, and even other action sports like snowboarding. Available in an impressive array of TLD premium graphics too, you can have a custom painted look without the custom painted price.
• Lightweight aerospace composite shell
• High-flow ventilation system incorporated into shell and liner
• 7 intake ports over top, forehead and chin areas guide airflow past riders head for maximum ventilation
• 4 exhaust vents release hot air ensuring an even flow of cool air throughout the helmets interior
• Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads
• Machined cross-top aluminum visor screws
• Adjustable Orbit visor allows for custom height placement
• Large eye port allows for easy fitting of all goggle shapes and sizes
• Super soft helmet sock included
D3 CARBON MIPS HELMET
DOWNHILL / RACE MIPS PROTECTION
It wasn’t easy to improve upon the class-leading design and function of our D2 helmet, but we made it happen. By integrating next-level safety devices and making functional improvements, we raised the bar for head protection in the genre with our D3.
Riders like Brendan Fairclough, Aaron Gwin, Steve Peat, Brandon Semenuk and Cam
Zink refuse to wear anything else when they pedal. With styles and colors to fit any personality, the only question is: Which one is for you?
• Technologically advanced carbon fiber shell construction
• MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain in some
• Digital wind tunnel-tested, aerodynamic shell design
• Revolutionary injection-molded air intake system
• 20 high-flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation
• Added EPS and new head form shape for improved impact performance
• Full incremental sizing for greater range of fitment
• Deep EPS channeling for optimal airflow
• Strategically placed interior chin bar shock pads for comfort and durability
• Removable, washable padded liner with Coolmax™ and Dri-Lex™ moisture wicking materials
• Contoured 3d cheek pads fit anatomically
• Quick-release cheek pads for emergency helmet removal
• Purpose-built internal cavities for audio integration
• Titanium hardware for reduced weight
• Includes 2 lightweight, streamlined visors and a helmet bag
• Exceeds bicycle certifications: CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078:2002+A1:2012 ASTM
F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15, ASTM F2040-11
• Not intended for use with motorized vehicles