DZR shoes beamed over details on their newest shoe offerings, the Minna Mist and Minna Cadet. They have some nice shoes that work well on or off the bike with style. With the option to use them as flat or clipless you’ll have people easily forgetting they can do double duty as a clipless shoe.
DZR Shoes are the best tool for on and off the bike.
Inspired by the fog of San Francisco, these LTD models were created to personify the overcast. Much like the original Minna, The Minna Mist and Minna Cadet are made from a variety of materials, including suede, full grain leather, ballistic nylon, and synthetic leather giving it a stylish look that’s made to withstand any adventure.
Features also include printed poplin lining to create a rich combination of materials that gives texture to a subtle shoe. Made on a slightly wider last, these LTD models offer a more roomie fit than previous DZR shoes.
A reflection of street style and urban culture the Minna brings an understated hues but delivers performance with Variable Flex Shank, elastic lace catch and reflective heel badge. The Minna is like the black belt in the closet its a staple of urban living.
- Full grain leather: unrivaled strength and vigor
- Printed Poplin lining: texture and style
- Wide Last: roomier, more comfortable fit
- Natural gum rubber: sticky, durable and provides optimum grip on a variety of surfaces
- Reflective Heel Badge: highly visible 600 luminosity reflective badge sewn into the heel for rear visibility
- Variable flex shank technology: full-length nylon mid-sole/shank designed with strategically mapped stiffness for a combination of power transfer while pedaling and flexibility for walking.
Minna Cadet – (blue) // Size range: 37-47
Minna Mist – (green)
Size range: 37-47
Simply put, DZR was born out of a passion for a life of riding – on city streets and mountain trails and anywhere else between. With their introduction in 2010, DZR was the first brand to bring innovation and the concept of SPD Compatible Sneaker to market. The line of sneakers includes flat pedal and ‘click in’ options for both men and women in the urban and off road categories. Visit www.dzrshoes.com.