Sometimes more is less. If you’re looking to reduce your rear cluster to a more DH/Gravity oriented setup, OneUp Components has launched a new component called the DH Block that allows you to run 6 or 7 speeds. Details inside from OneUp.
OneUp Components’ DH Block converts a 9,10 or 11 speed mountain cassette into a 6 or 7 speed downhill cassette, with integrated spoke protector and 2 tooth gear jumps through the majority of the cassette. Get faster, more responsive shifting; no more multiple shifts to find the right gear.
- Upgrade your downhill bike to a 7 speed DH specific drivetrain. Shift Less, Whip More.
- Get the major benefits of a 7 speed downhill specific groupset for a fraction of the cost.
SRAM: Compatible with X01 DH as a lower cost cassette alternative. Buy a DH Block and a Shimano SLX 11-36T cassette and you have an 11-24T X01DH compatible 7 speed cassette for less than $100!
SHIMANO: Converting a 10 speed Shimano DH groupset to 7 speeds lets you take advantage of the great value ZEE rear derailleur and shifter combo.
- 9 speed mountain cassettes convert to 6 speed DH
- 10/11 speed mountain cassettes convert to 7 speed DH.
- 2 tooth jumps through the majority of the cassette with 11-36T base cassette
- 11-25 to 11-21 range depending on base cassette
- Shift through your entire cassette in only 2 shifts
- Weighs just 40g
- $45 USD
- Colours, green or black
Shift Less, Whip More from OneUp Components on Vimeo.