The Chain Reaction Cycles Hub Show was at Ft. William and they’ve created a new video that takes you though the SRAM race truck and more. Learn what goes on at a World Cup inside this awesome truck.
We headed to the third round of the downhill World Cup in Fort William to film the latest episode of the show, which includes:
– A look at the new RockShox Pike DJ fork
– Top tips from Jacy Shumilak for keeping your bike running smoothly if you’re planning on taking on aggressive trails
– A tour of the SRAM race support truck
– Your questions answered by Team CRC/Nukeproof riders Sam Hill, Joe Smith Mike Jones and Team Manager Nigel Page
– Money-can’t-buy prizes – Signed Nukeproof Pads, Royal racing kit and the new Five Ten Sam Hill Impact VXI shoes