For 2014 Manitou will be offering a new fork called the Mattoc. Named after the ever popular trail building tool, the Mattoc aims to deliver for riders. It’s got a lot of features packed into it including a similar hydraulic bottom out system that’s also on the bigger Dorado as well as a dual chamber air spring. Learn more about it inside.
- Available in all wheel sizes: 26, 27.5
- Travel: 140, 150, 160mm, 170mm(26″)
- 34mm stanchions
- Hydraulic bottom out and dual chamber air spring similar to the Dorado.
- Trim models: pro, expert, comp
- The Mattoc uses Manitou’s qr15 hex lock system.
- Revamped fork walls and bushing
- claimed weight: 1877g
See more at: http://www.manitoumtb.com/products/forks/mattoc/